XXXTentacion Memorial Shut Down After Crowd Gets Unruly

XXXTentacion Memorial Shut Down After Crowd Gets Unruly

XXXTentacion Memorial Shut Down After Crowd Gets Unruly

An impromptu memorial for slain rapper XXXTentacion that took place last night (June 19) in Los Angeles descended into chaos and eventually was broken up by police officers in riot gear. Around 9:30 p.m., the crowd appeared to be getting larger and many ran through the street and split off into two groups on either side of the road that was blocked off by police.

Brandon Lang, a 29-year-old magazine owner, said XXXTentacion may have had an angry persona in his performance, but in reality he "did good things", pointing out that he had come home to perform in an upcoming charity show. "Then it just got way overcrowded", one person said. Los Angeles news outlet ABC7 reported that police also deployed pepper balls and rubber bullets, adding that officers reported that rocks had been thrown at them. She wrote: "i know y'all don't fuck w me, but this isn't about me. just please stop tagging me in disrespectful threads and arguments. i honestly don't care for any of the hype. i lost someone close to me. leave me alone".

By 10:15 p.m., most of the crowd had dispersed. Parts of the crowd reportedly became disorderly, climbing on roofs and crowding around moving cars, before police ordered them to disperse.


Authorities said the rapper was leaving a motorcycle dealership when armed suspects approached him in his vehicle and opened fire.

Geneva Ayala, who accused the artist born Jahseh Onfroy of heinous acts of abuse, took to Instagram to express her shock and love for her ex-boyfriend in the wake of his death. In August 2017, he released his debut album titled "17" that climbed to No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart. He was awaiting trial for charges of false imprisonment, witness tampering and battery of that woman before his death.

Noticias relacionadas



[an error occurred while processing the directive]